Day 2 results from Mugello
Day two of in-season testing completes in Mugello.
The beautiful green rolling hills provided a spectacular back drop to for the Formula One tests.
It was business as usual for the teams present. Running through their programs and ticking off their 'To Do' list. Observations:
MOST LAPS: 4 drivers cracked the century mark, Schumacher (144), Petrov (112), Massa (106) and Senna (100).
LEAST LAPS: Paul Di Resta completed only 14 laps while his limping Force India sat in the garage most of the day. Next was Ricciardo with only 22 in his STR
POWERED BY: Top 7 (yes seven) times were set by cars powered by either Renault or Ferrari.
PHOTO FINISH: Grosjean and Kabayashi ended the day tied at the top of the time sheets with a 1:21.603 DEAD
NOTE: All times are unofficial
1. Grosjean Lotus 1:21.603 - 97 Laps Completed
2. Kobayashi Sauber 1:21.603 - 87 Laps Completed
3. Vettel Red Bull 1:21.825 +0.222 64 Laps Completed
4. Webber Red Bull 1:21.997 +0.394 54 Laps Completed
5. Massa Ferrari 1:22.257 +0.654 106 Laps Completed
6. Vergne Toro Rosso 1:22.422 +0.819 65 Laps Completed
7. Ricciardo Toro Rosso 1:22.588 +0.985 22 Laps Completed
8. Schumacher Mercedes 1:23.404 +1.801 144 Laps Completed
9. Pic Marussia 1:23.982 +2.379 46 Laps Completed
10. Petrov Caterham 1:24.312 +2.709 112 Laps Completed
11. Paffett McLaren 1:24.480 +2.877 59 Laps Completed
12. Glock Marussia 1:24.499 +2.896 37 Laps Completed
13. Di Resta Force India 1:24.749 +3.146 14 Laps Completed
14. Senna Williams 1:24.842 +3.239 100 in Laps Completed
Author: Ernie Black
Blog: f1goggs.wordpress.com Want to be a guest writer on VitalF1.com?
It couldn't be simpler, just submit an article
via this link OR drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
and we'll publish your views.
It's easy to join up and join in
on VitalF1.com, simply click the link and enjoy getting involved!If you are already a member of Vital Football, your logins will automatically work on VitalF1.com!